Once the strategy and planning strategy and planning components have been agreed and signed-off, the next program steps include the actual move and/ or migration of workloads and data to the cloud. There are several key considerations within any migration project.
Ensuring data integrity and security when moving from a legacy or on-premises solution to the cloud is paramount. Change management practices in addition to end user support and engagement are critical to the success of a cloud migration project.
AppServe offers cloud migration services for small and medium businesses in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. You can trust AppServe to securely move your workloads, files, information and deploy services across to Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud solutions and help you take advantage of more efficient technologies and speed up your digital transformation initiatives.
Migration service inclusions:
- Complete End to End Project Management for your migration;
- Complete User Support – Our service provides direct access to our service desk team;
- Our migration methods and processes use encrypted tunnels between the legacy systems and cloud systems ensuring your data’s security;
- Comprehensive reporting across the project;
- Post Migration Support – We provide 60 days’ post migration Support with our services to address any outstanding issues or assist with post-migration activities;
With a proven, risk management approach to cloud service migration, AppServe have completed countless successful migrations, including projects such as:
- Uplift of Linux workloads into AWS
- Migration of websites from one provider to another (Cpanel to Cpanel or into AWS or Bluemix);
- Migration of Windows (on-premises) workloads into Azure, AWS or Bluemix;
- Migration of On-premises Email and collaboration solutions into O365;
We are ready, willing and able to assist your business’s move to the cloud.
Cloud Workload Stabilisation
Once workloads are moved to the cloud, unfortunately it doesn’t become heavenly immediately! As with most large projects involving data movement and infrastructure stand-up, near term stabilisation and trouble-shooting activities will need to be conducted to ensure that a company realises the complete benefits from the migration and overall cloud offering.